Meet Our Intern – Katie Guy
Get to know our incredible Fall 2020 intern:
- Name: Katie Guy
School: University of Texas at Austin
Hometown: Baytown, Texas
- Why did you want to intern at The Pineapple Agency?
Through Experiential Marketing, The Pineapple Agency has created spaces for human connection and immersive experience to intersect. The Pineapple Agency has been doing great work to enhance our digital and physical spaces through fostering meaningful relationships and I wanted to learn from an agency that has produced content and events that enrich people’s lives.
I am extremely thrilled to have this opportunity and am looking forward to a great semester!
- How do you stay focused working from home?
It has for sure been an adjustment! I try to find different spaces around my house to change up the scenery and create a schedule that carves out time to work and rest. I don’t even know if blue light glasses actually work but I have been using them!!
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- Watching movies has to be one of my favorite things to do in my free time.
- I also love spending quality time with my good friends and roommates. We have been going on many walks to new places and experiencing the city a little differently during this time.
- What is on your Colorado bucket list?
My Colorado bucket list may seem pretty basic to most Coloradans, but here it is!!
- Attend a concert at Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Drink a coffee from a coffee shop with a snowy view
- Wander around Rocky Mountain National Park
- Make it past ski school and the bunny slopes
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- The best days begin when you wake up, make your bed, and go for a walk outdoors.
- When it comes to creative work: The art of storytelling is the greatest experience shaper that we have ever known. Technology is a storytelling tool that changes with the experience.
- What is your favorite festival you’ve been to, and one that you really want to go to?
My favorite festival I’ve been to is ACL (Austin City Limits) and one that I would really like to attend would be Lollapalooza in Chicago!