Meet Our Intern – Paige McLaughlin
Get to know our amazing Summer 2020 intern:
- Name: Paige McLaughlin
School: University of Denver
Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Why did you want to intern at The Pineapple Agency?
I wanted to be a part of creating those special human connections at festivals that I have found to be so valuable over the past years.
- What are your typical day-to-day tasks for Pineapple and how do you stay focused working from home?
Thus far, my main tasks have involved organizing customer leads, brainstorming ideas for social media content, and researching future festival opportunities. I work most efficiently when I change the location of where I am working in my house a couple of times a day. Coffee and LOTS of Matcha tea are absolutely necessary for good energy!
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- Cooking and trying out new restaurants around Denver (HUGE foodie!)
- Exploring the world of music and going to lots of concerts
- What is on your Colorado bucket list?
I would love to do an overnight white water rafting trip at some point! Skiing is one of my favorite Colorado activities but I would love to attempt snowboarding one day as well.
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
When it comes to developing creative work: “Always start at the end with the story you want to tell”
- What is your favorite festival you’ve been to?
Chipotle Cultivate Music Festival 2014 (Minneapolis, MN)