Festival Fridays: Industry Leader Spotlight
Industry Leader Spotlight: An inside look at the minds behind the most extraordinary festivals around the world.
- How did you get your start in the music festival industry?
Being hired on to help with operational guidance and then being put in charge of vendors on site, a new initiative.
- What advice would you give to someone trying to get their start in the industry?
Do not have an ego, be energetic, willing to help, and most of all…persistent
- Who’s your favorite artist you’ve worked with?
- Favorite performance you’ve watched?
Simfonik EDC 2019
- Who is on repeat for you right now?
- Festival or concert accessory you can’t live without? 1. As a crew member 2. As an attendee
- Besides the music, what is the most interesting offering you’ve seen at festivals (i.e. yoga, talks, DJ lessons)?
Art (Pixel Forest)
- Biggest failure/lesson you’ve learned?
Submit advances on time or early
- What are you most excited about when it comes to the future of this industry?
Reopening and culture cross-pollination