Laura’s Lean Taps Pineapple Agency
Producer of organic and natural steaks hires Pineapple to wow festival-goers at upcoming Wellness Your Way Festival
The Pineapple Agency is excited to add Laura’s Lean Beef to our growing client roster! We recently engaged with the long-standing supplier in the beef industry for its all-natural and organic protein options to create their interactive trade show booth at Kroger’s upcoming Wellness Your Way Festivals in Denver and Cincinnati, presented by King Soopers. Festival-goers will experience a combination of health, wellness and music to kick start a healthier way of living, as the 3-day event boasts a consumer food expo, kids’ activities, inspirational talks, and interactive stations showcasing new technologies in wellness. Sessions and panels feature a star-studded lineup with co-founder Jewel, Tone It Up founders Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott, television personality Jillian Michaels with Lucky Jack and personal trainer Jen Widerstrom with Laura’s Lean.
The Wellness Your Way Festival will be celebrated in two cities this year:
August 16 – 18 @ Colorado Convention Center in Denver
October 11 – 13 @ Duke Energy Center in Cincinnati
During both weekends, Laura’s Lean will provide all the meat for the cooking demos and will sample three unique recipes at their booth #1205. Laura’s Lean is also sponsoring the Nutrition Zone Food Education, showcasing cooking demonstrations with celebrity chefs, offering attendees the chance to speak with Kroger nutritionists and sample some amazing food that can help change the way they eat.
Health and fitness influencer, Jen Widerstrom, will be at Laura’s Lean booth next Saturday, August 17 to answer questions and provide tips for how to kickstart (and maintain) a healthier diet and lifestyle. Booth #1205 will also offer many interactive experiences like:
- A Spice Wall: Fill up your branded spice bags with spice mixes that correlate to the recipes we will be sampling, so attendees can make them at home.
- A Grill Game: Grill It, Flip it will be an interactive game similar to Bop It! but using a real grill, where anyone can test their reflexes and burger flipping skills.
- A Timeline Wall: See the history of Laura’s Lean on our custom-built timeline wall and learn where the brand is going.
- A Photo Moment: Take your picture in front of the beautiful Laura’s Lean plant wall, where we will have props such as aprons and spatulas.
- Free Food Sampling: Festival-goers get to sample three mouth-watering recipes:
We hope to see as many of you as possible at Wellness Your Way! Be sure to stop by the Laura’s Lean booth and snap a few photos!